M'lis Inch Loss Body Contour Wrap
M'lis inch loss body wrap uses herbal formulations that increase circulation cleansing the tissue underneath the skin. This body wrap is great for clients with cellulite in their hips, knees, upper thighs, abdomen, buttocks, and upper arms. Ideal for clients under any weight loss program to tighten and detoxify the skin!
What to do!
- At least one hour prior the treatment do not drink any liquids .
- DON’T shower within 6-8 hours of receiving body wrap.- Series - 5 body wraps once a week or every two weeks apart is recommended to start your program. Thereafter, you can do one body wrap per month for maintenance.
- If a client is overweight and on a weight loss program, one body wrap is recommended for every 5 to 10 pounds lost.
-Maintain your progress with our Cellulite Smoothing Kit
M'Lis wrap Benefits
Lose up to ½ dress or pant size with each body wrap
Provides cellulite reduction through detoxifying body cleansing
Guarantee of 2 to 14 inches in 1 hour.
Benefits are immediate and the inch loss is real
Addresses the real causes of cellulite in a holistic way
Tightens and tones the skin
Stimulates circulation to aid in healing problem areas due to poor circulation
Warm, luxurious, pampering and comfortable
Not a water loss – skin and body stay hydrated
Inch loss is permanent
What is Cellulite?
- We need to understand that cellulite is not fat, but rather a toxic body condition combined with edema and a lack of circulation.
- A person does not have to be overweight to have cellulite. Thin people are also affected.
- Cellulite does not respond to normal weight loss and exercise programs.
- 8 out of 10 women have cellulite, as well as many men.
- Cellulite is a toxic body condition!
- Contour wraps assist in the process of elimination and lymph flow through gentle pressure and circulation. The program is designed to help get rid of the body waste.
-Inch loss, purification and elimination are the primary goals of the wrap, rather than weight loss.
- The inches will only return if the client goes back to old habits. Eating the right types of foods, proper exercise, and drinking 8 glasses of water per day are always recommended.
- If you have a toxic colon , and in return are hampering the elimination of toxins, you will ALWAYS have cellulite. Use our 7 day Total Body Cleanse!
M'Lis wrap Benefits
Maximize your Body Contour Wrap results with this full-body care kit to keep off the inches and maintain your new slimmer shape. The Cellulite Home Care Kit is intended for use between professional body wraps but can also be used on its own for at-home body-transforming benefits. Exfoliate dull, dry skin, eliminate toxins and retained water, and keep the inches off-all in one easy-to-use kit!
Do's and don'ts to being a successful body wrap client
DON’T allow yourself to be wrapped if you: have a heart condition (specifically conditions requiring Coumadin), epilepsy, have had cancer that is not in remission, or are pregnant or nursing.
DO start taking CELL-U-RID at least one week prior to starting wrap series.
DO drink a minimum of ½ your body weight in ounces each day at least 1 week prior to receiving first body wrap; continue this habit forever!
DO ensure that you practice a healthy lifestyle (including your diet) to maintain the inches lost.
If taking a vitamin supplement that contains a high amount of Niacin, one may want to temporarily discontinue use of this a day prior to receiving the body wrap.
DO drink at least half your daily allotment of water before drinking anything else (but don’t drink anything within 1 hour of receiving body wrap-so you don’t need to “go” while wrapped).
DO use MAINTAIN each day after a bath or shower.
DO ensure that you perform enzymatic exfoliation at home at least 3 times a week.
DO consider doing an internal detoxification program to enhance cellulite and inch loss.
DON’T use a lotion or cream the day of your body wrap.
DON’T shave the day of your body wrap.
DON’T consume carbonated drinks, coffee, refined sugar, white flour, red meat.
For maximum inch loss and lasting cellulite reduction, it is recommended that the body first be conditioned by detoxifying the lymph elimination system by using our 7 day Total Body Cleanse .
Frequently asked questions (FAQ)
Can anyone have a Body Wrap?
As the wrap flushes toxins and impurities into the system, those that are pregnant, attempting to become pregnant, nursing or those with cancer within the last 5 years should not receive the wrap.
What about men?
Because a toxic lifestyle is prevalent in today’s world, body cleansing and body contouring are of equal value for both men and women.
Can I just have my legs wrapped?
Partial wraps are not recommended, as the Wrap uses the body’s natural systems of elimination to obtain inch loss. If only the legs are wrapped, trapped wastes may simply be moved from one area of the body to another, rather than eliminated completely through the circulation and lymphatic systems.
Why does the skin turn pink when Contour Cream is applied?
Niacin and cassia naturally promote dilation of the blood vessels and fluid flow. This increased circulation under the skin gives the skin a pink tone. This is expected, and is a positive event that shows the cream working. The skin usually returns to its normal color within an hour of application. A patch test before the wrap will show any unusual sensitivity. If this is found to be the case, Contour Cream is also available in a Sensitive Skin Formula.
Why, if I am losing inches, will I not lose weight with the wrap?
If there is an immediate weight loss after a wrap, this indicates that water has been lost. In this case, weight will be gained again as soon as the body is re-hydrated. With an internal cleanse wrap, there is no weight loss for at least the first 72 hours.